Welcome to our class blog!

Hope you fnd the information useful!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Math test & Unit 6 Dictation

 Hello children,
  1. Please remember that we'll be having Math Topical test 1 tomorrow (Whole Numbers: Rounding off, Estimation, Factors & Multiples).
  2. Here's the Unit 6 Dictation for Friday. I'll pass the copy to you tomorrow.

     Last year I went on a holiday to Thailand. I enjoyed visiting all the splendid temples. I also saw an elephant show. I had an exciting time there. An elephant picked me up and would not put me down. My brother quickly took a photograph. Dad used the photograph to make the postcard I am writing on.

Anyway, hope your beans grow healthy & tall. May the best group wins!!! I hope the picture of bean plants from my past year class helps to motivate you to put your best effort to the race :)

No comments:

Post a Comment