Welcome to our class blog!

Hope you fnd the information useful!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Parents to take note.

Dear parent/s of 4 Hope,



I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of 3 things;



1. There will be no remedial class today (19/04/2010) due to my involvement for the P5/P6 SA1 Oral examination in the afternoons of this week.


2. This Thursday’s (22/04/2010) Supplementary class will also have to be cancelled due to the above reason.


3. I will be going for my annual reservist with the Singapore Police Force from 26 April to 13 May 2010. This is during the SA1 Compo to the end of the SA1 exams. I have prepared the class for the exams & instructions for my relief will be given. Most of the time, the class will be doing several Practice Papers & finalising supplementary worksheets.

 You can still contact me regarding your child during this period. As I will be working on shifts, I may sometimes drop by school to collect things to mark or even teach if there is a need to, in between my off days. I am trying my best to fulfil my reservist obligations to our country & also as your child’s form teacher. I have been practicing this annually every time I leave for my reservist. Your understanding & cooperation is much appreciated.

Mr Azhari

No comments:

Post a Comment